Sunday 10 August 2014

Crochet Christmas Gifts for Everyone!!



I want to make a slouchy hat for my brother in law for Christmas - yes all my extended family are getting crocheted goods this year... - and this one seems quite simple, if I'm going to make a beanie for a guy I think it should be simple. I don't think he needs the diamond brooch
"Made on Main: Spin-A-Yarn | Crochet Beanie Tutorial"


I'm thinking of making string baskets for others... 
A string basket in the making, I'm keeping this one for my yarn!
I've just made this up, just crocheted a square and then stopped increasing once it is the desired width. could do round, hexagon or anything really. 
I plan on blogging the whole process, so keep an eye out for that. 

No tutorial as it's from Etsy


and maybe some string wine bottle carriers... 

I cannot find a pattern like this for free, but I'm sure I can figure something out. I'm sure there's a wine bottle about to use as a size guide...


Cotton String is great, a bit harder to work with but a great result. It's cheap and clean.

This cover is a bit simpler, it would be easier to figure out.

Any bag would work really, and I guess cotton would stain easy and not wash well. But it would look good at first ;)  !!

Would you be happy receiving these gifts?
Any other suggestions for modern crochet gifts?








No comments:

Post a Comment